Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pretty Gift Wrap, Cards and Cocktail Napkins

I love pretty gift wrap, tags and cocktail napkins. Don't you? Lately I have been seeing these really beautiful prints that make me clutch my pearls and deeply sigh. I am not kidding. I bought these gift tags (above) from Roger's Gardens in Newport a few days ago. They are by Caspari. I also bought a few packs of cocktail napkins- I usually use white linen ones, but these were SO beautiful- I couldn't help it. I couldn't find a picture online of the peacock ones that I bought- you would love them.


There was chinoiserie toile in gold- these aren't the exact ones I got- The ones I got were white prints on bronze and they were sickeningly beautiful.

I didn't get this one either, but it is an example of another Caspari product. Pretty, huh?


Here is the wrapping paper that matches the gift tag


Blue Chinoiserie Toile (sighs...)


And here is the gift wrap I had to purchase. I don't even know if I can bear to wrap a gift in it!
Check out all of their napkins, gift wrap, cards and candles: http://casparionline.com/e/home.php