Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pop Ink Goodies

I like all of the really pretty feminine gift wrap, but I also like this kitschy, 1960's stuff. All of this stuff is by Pop Ink, who put out that book Happy Bunny Kitty Pony that I loved so much. Yes, it is borderline creepy, but that is neither here nor there.
Pop Ink is affiliated with this brand called French Paper- I don't know what the deal is, but they are kind of smooshed together as one brand. Anyhow, this is their flocked wrapping paper- isn't it great?

And this is called "Something Blue"- I think it is so old fashioned and cute!



This wrap is called "Glazed and Confused". Interesting.



Here is my favorite: "Saccharine Sweeties." If I had a little girl, I would wallpaper her bathroom or closet with this.

They also have these retro napkins that are amusing...

And soaps too. Neat looking, huh?
I am watching Kiss Me Kate (1953) for the third time. It is super colorful and there are lots of Cole Porter songs and much dancing. Ann Miller is stellar in her hot pink outfit! Kathryn Grayson is excellent- she only just passed away in February of this year if you can believe it. I also saw her in Showboat earlier this summer.
On another note, I have been working out to the MTV Jersey Shore soundtrack (got it off itunes- cant be seen buying such nonsense) and watching Bachelor Pad on closed caption. Now that is a great combination for an intense workout folks! I love DJ Pauly D and I don't care who knows it. LOL