Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Patrick Demarchelier Layout

This is my very favorite magazine layout of all time. It is from the March 1994 issue of Harper's Bazaar- and yes, I still have these pages ripped out, although my copies are completely demolished compared to these scans I found online today. I look for this issue all of the time and I can never find it on ebay. ANYway, I love the soft, over exposed looks of these models and the gauzy clothes, ribbons, lace up sandals, crocheted tops and pastel make up. I also LOVE how they lightened up Cindy Crawford- it gave her such a different look.

Demarchelier is still super famous and usually shoots for French Vogue and British Vogue now if I am not mistaken. I think the guy is so amazing- and I hate that word. Oh my gosh- you have to see his other layouts- I will find some and put them up. But for now let's look at these soft pictures that I have been yapping about.