Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dreamy Little Things


Now I am thinking more about what to put in my dream house.


I think I like this antique jewelry box for my room...

And lots of books on fashion on my big cushioned stool in the closet...


I don't even like Louis Vuitton- but I will take the Cartier book and the Chanel book, I ain't gonna lie...


I would need one fluffy, flop eared bunny rabbit at my new place, that I would kiss and hug and get scratched by...


Pretty stationary in my desk drawer...


A bunch of Calla Lillies in a crystal vase (is that what these are?)


Some pink candles...


And some pretty guest soaps that I would leave out with a big fluffy towel and robe when guests spend the night...


Isn't this a cute alarm clock? I think I will have this in my dream room

And I will brush my hair with this antique brush!


There will be plenty of Macaroons on scalloped edged platters...


And I will have old retro shit, like this radio...


And of course, all of my tasks will be performed wearing black gloves...