Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dirty Kids Bath Products

Add caption

Remember Dirty Kids Bath Products?! They are by the same company that did Lip Lickers in the little tins (see my other post if you dont remember). I LOVED these products so much- they kind of had the same look as Dudley Shake-an-Egg kits! I couldn't find many pictures of this stuff, but here is what I found!


 A crusty old soap dish featuring the characters!
 The finger painting kit!

 The poem inside the kit!

 The finger paints/bubble bath!

annnnndddd a close up of the finger paint. So cute, huh? I will post more when I find them!
Oh my gosh, Blogger won't let me enlarge this, but it is a Tutti-Frutti bubble bath and "Sunshine Friends" hand lotion! Along with our favorite: LIP LICKERS lip gloss (see my separate post about those little tins!)