Thursday, June 10, 2010

Robert Best Illustrations

Robert Best is the chief designer for Mattel's Barbie. He designs fashion all right, fashion for the most famous doll in the world. Look at these sketches! I am inspired by all of them: Hair, make up, clothing, jewelry. So pretty.
By the way, I don't know what's up with the new design for my blog- I didn't have much of a choice because they made new templates, all of which sucked. I picked the most simple one, but it is still ugly and it took forever to get shades of pink that I can deal with.
Okay! On to beautiful sketches of fashion! Here is a nice Southern Belle dress fresh from the plantation party.

Here is glamour from every aspect- the kind I prefer.

Like this hair!

Love this

I am currently obsessed with bows-I like that she has one in her hair, on her shoes, everywhere. Super feminine.

I am always a fan of the Audrey Hepburn thing.


I wish I had somewhere to wear a dress like this.

Cocktail hour

If I had this dress I would wear it everywhere, even Target. Look at the flower details..sigh... Love it.